Monday, December 6, 2010

Mike Tyson A Totally Committed Vegan, Won't "Cheat" For Favorite Foods




Mike Tyson Credits Vegan Diet With Massive 130 Pound Weight Loss

Earlier this year, Ecorazzi reported that (much to our surprise) Mike Tyson had changed his life in some pretty big ways, including going vegan. Well, the famous boxer continues to preach about his new lifestyle, and recently sat down with ESPN to share the secret to his 130 pound weight loss.
“I became a vegan,” says Tyson. “Vegan is where no animal products. No livestock products. Nothing. I just did a lot of training and try to become more faithful in life. I wanted a different life. I felt like I was dying. I had an incident in life where I lost my 4 year old daughter in a tragic accident at home. I don’t know. I didn’t want to live anymore. So I said, that in order to go there, I had to change my life. I am going to change everything I dislike about myself. I changed everything that I was as a human being. I started that journey in October or November. … I don’t smoke anymore. I wanted to give up everything. I had to change my life. I didn’t have a problem with drugs or nothing. I had a problem with thinking. My thinking was broken. That was the solution of my broken thinking using drugs and living crazy. It was just the way I was thinking.”
Tyson has been vegan for almost a year, and, of course, we’re excited that’s he’s loving the lean, green diet. Do you have an amazing vegan weight loss story? Comment below and share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...